Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

My Erin Condren order arrived

Hello Everyone although I am not convinced that anyone reads my blog so I am probably talking to myself. Anyway after all the problems people had with erin condren I was worried about even ordering, I had some vouchers so thought I might as well go for it, I was ordering my planner for 2016 so there wasn't any rush.
Anyway after around 5 weeks My planner arrived and everything was intact and perfect. To be honest it is just sitting on a shelf at the moment but I will be using it as soon as I have plans to be remembered for next year.

Here are a few pictures of when I got it and unboxed it.



It came in a pretty pink box this time, the last time it was a purple box. Pretty boxes make deliveries even more special.


It came in the pretty box and was nicely packaged as always.




I ordered a planner for 2016, a spare cover and a iphone 5 case to match my planner.




The clear pouch at the back of the planner has these free sample bits of stickers, referral cards and a coil clip.


The quote on this cover is from 'The Silver Chair' by C.S Lewis, I love this quote and even have it tattooed on me.


Another quote on this cover, I wasn't sure how the colours would turn out together but I quite like them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment