Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

Busy few days

My internet friend did come down with her partner and it was great to see her for the first time in 6 years as she lives in America. We went for Starbucks and then they came back to our house. 

I already miss her. I'm sure she would end up being fed up with me if she lived in the UK though. 
She has an apple watch and I finally gave in and got one over the weekend. I swapped my android phone for a iPhone 5 and sold a few bits so I could afford the watch.
I am not too sure what I am doing with the watch at the moment but I am sure I will learn over time. There is a big update for it at the end of the year which looks good. I am liking having an iPhone again. I am not due an upgrade till December 2016! So the 5 will do for now. I seem to have regained my addiction to getting phone cases, I only got the phone yesterday but have brought about 6 cases. Most are from China and cost about 50p each. Got to love eBay bargains 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment