Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

My Monday

So Monday was better than the weekend, I had a really bad migraine and didn't do anything. I couldn't even pick my mother in law up from the station after she got a train all the way from Cambridge to come see us. My boys enjoyed seeing their Nanny :)

I am not gonna have cows milk anymore to see if that helps with my ibs because it has been bad lately. I have started using Alpro almond milk which is really nice. I had it in tea and it didn't curdle! Just had it with my weetabix minis and that was really nice too :) 
I have never really liked cows milk ever maybe it has always made me feel ill and I've not really realised.
Alpro just replied to my tweet to them :) I love it when a company replies to me 


I have started my another uni module which is maths. I am not looking forward to it as I have never got on with maths but I am giving it a go. When my baby lets me that is which isn't very often.


No comments:

Post a Comment