Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

Pen pals and Monthly Subscriptions

It has been a few days since I have posted and I have mainly been trying and failing to catch up with my uni work and getting a few more pen pals, I have actually lost count how many people I have written to but it is about 8, I am hoping that people will start replying soon. I am always the one that ends up writing first.

I have cancelled my birch box monthly subscription and my spotify monthly subscription and have instead signed up for loot crate which looks amazing, I am really looking forward to getting my first crate next month.
If you would like to join up use this link http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/1778103 and type in 'FEBLOOT' to get your first crate cheaper :D Loot crate has a lot of geeky/gamer stuff in it each month.


No comments:

Post a Comment